Northcentral Electric Power Association has one of the finest reliability records in the state and nation. Most power outages occur unexpectedly due to uncontrollable factors, such as lightning, high winds, and heavy rains.
Before contacting Northcentral Electric to report a power outage, please check the following:
- Check to see if your neighbor has power.
- Turn off all major electric appliances that were on, especially home computers, televisions, other electronics and your central heating/cooling unit.
- Check for blown fuses or tripped breakers in your switchbox panel.
- If fuses and breakers are okay, please call the Northcentral Electric office.
- After you have checked all of these and you still don’t have power, call Northcentral Electric during office hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm, call 662-895-2151
Afterhours, weekends & holidays, call 1-866-438-2642
Please do not email outages to us or report them by social media. Call the applicable phone number. Northcentral Electric’s Call Center is monitored 24/7 for outages. Social media and email are not monitored for outages. We will use social media to provide updates to restoration status for larger outages.