Northcentral Mississippi Electric Power Association, an electric distribution cooperative in northwest Mississippi serving 30,600 members, is currently accepting applications for:
Line Inspector – (Click for Job Description.)
The purpose of this inspection is to inspect electric power distribution lines and associated equipment to ensure continuous safe and reliable operation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of electric distribution lines, substations, metering, transformers, voltage regulators, capacitors, sectionalizers,
oil circuit reclosers, and secondary devices.
- Knowledge of RUS construction specifications and the National Electric Safety Code
- Create basic sketches for repair and retirement
- Utilize desktop and mobile devices to enter/update work management system
- Be responsible, able to work alone and conduct inspections by driving, riding and walking great distances.
Application Deadline: Application form packet with resumes must be received in the Northcentral Electric office no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, June 30, 2017.
Forms may be picked up at our office located at 4600 Northcentral Way, Olive Branch, Miss. or online by clicking on the forms below.
Form Packet consists of the following forms:
Completed application packets, including resume and Consumer Disclosure Background Authorization Form, may be returned to Northcentral Electric by the following ways:
In Person: To our Administration Building located at 4600 Northcentral Way, Olive Branch, Miss.
By Mail: Northcentral MS Electric Power Association
Attn: Mark Nichols
P.O. Box 405
Byhalia, MS 38611
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northcentral Mississippi Electric Power Association is an equal opportunity employer and recruits, advertises, employs, promotes, transfers, disciplines, and discharges without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.